Camp Nana & Papa


Stitching
lessons at Camp N & P. Linden is stitching a rose on cross-stitch material. Later we will fill in with color. She is also getting swimming in at least once a day.



Maebry
is learning how to knit. We got pink yarn and she is making a dishcloth. I was taught by my Nana when I was ten as we took the train to California. Maebry is ahead of me by a year, but she is a quick learner.


The girls at Exploration Place and the whale exhibit. It was a good activity for a rainy day. Only one more day left so we'll have to pack lots of fun into it. After that it will be time to meet their folks halfway in Emporia for the switch.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I wish my Grandma had taught me some needle arts when I was that age. Such a good memory for the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really rocking with the photos now! And it's great to see you teaching the little ones your craft - I have passed on to Diane the little doll sized afghan that my grandmother croched for me, but she didn't attempt to teach me how to do it myself.

    I have a lot of unpacking to do now that I'm settled in my new place in Iowa.

    The other Nancy Jane

    ReplyDelete

Comments: